The Texas Prince Hall Charitable Foundation is a 501c3 organization formed by the Most Worshipful Prince Hall Grand Lodge of Texas and Jurisdiction, F&AM as the philanthropic and charitable arm of the Grand Lodge to assist with its community service efforts across the state. Its mission is to promote and distribute charity to charitable causes in the State of Texas. The foundation consist of five (5) areas where Texas Prince Hall Masons continue to make great strides in helping our fellow Texans:
- Through its sponsorship of youth programs such as the Robert E. Connor, Jr. Youth Camp
- Through providing scholarships for Texas students graduating from High School
- Through the Christmas Toys for Tots annual toy giveaway during the Christmas holiday season for families in the Fort Worth area
- Through preserving the Prince Hall masonic history here in Texas through the Wilbert M. Curtis Masonic Library and Museum
- Through the Most Venerable Thomas H. Routt Grand Council of the Texas Knights of Pythagoras
Its Texas Prince Hall Masons at Work in making a difference in our communities.